As Australia Day commemorates the arrival of the First Fleet at Sydney Cove, New South Wales in 1788, Sydney Harbour is the focus point for celebrations! For tourists and locals alike, there is no denying that Sydney Harbour cruises is the best way to get right into the action and soak up Australian culture. So throw on your thongs and join us aboard as we celebrate the best of Australian food, music and of course, Australia’s finest beers and wine!
- Aussie Magic: 10:45am – 1:45pm King Street Wharf
- Lady Rose: 10:30am – 1:30pm King Street Wharf
What to expect
- 10:45am – Your All Occasion Cruises vessel will arrive at the wharf for you to commence boarding.
- 11:00am – Head to the outer decks for the Ferrython-Sydney’s beloved old gals, the four little green and yellow catamarans, will once again line up for one of Australia’s most iconic events. Join us and cheer on your favourite ferry as they power down the Harbour and back to the finish line underneath Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- 12:00pm – Listen carefully as the Australian Defence Force fire a 21 gun salute.
- 12:30pm – Sweets, tea and coffee are available from our buffet stations.
- 1:30pm – F/A – 18 Hornet flyover. You’ll hear the Royal Australian Air Force’s F/A-18.
- 1:45pm – Arriving back at King Street wharf we wish you a very Happy Australia Day and bid you farewell.