As Australia Day commemorates the arrival of the First Fleet at Sydney Cove, New South Wales in 1788, Sydney Harbour is the focus point for celebrations! For tourists and locals alike, there is no denying that Sydney Harbour cruises is the best way to get right into the action and soak up Australian culture. So throw on your thongs and join us aboard as we celebrate the best of Australian food, music and of course, Australia’s finest beers and wine!
What to expect
- 10.30am – Your All Occasion Cruises vessel will arrive at the wharf for you to commence boarding.
- 10.45am – Canapés circulate and beverages flow as the gangway comes in and we get underway.
- 11.00am – Head to the outer decks for the Ferrython – Sydney’s beloved old gals, the four little green and yellow catamarans Join us and cheer on your favourite ferry as they power down the Harbour and back to the finish line underneath Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- 11.45am – Our Australian influenced buffet lunch is served.
- 12.00pm – Listen carefully as the Australian Defence Force fire a 21 gun salute.
- 13.30pm – F/A-18 Hornet flyover. You’ll hear the Royal Australian Air Force’s F/A‐18 Hornets before you see them coming. They’re fast so be ready!
- 13.30pm – Sweets, tea and coffee are available from our buffet stations.
- 14.00pm – RAN search and rescue display Watch the Royal Australian Navy dive team perform a series of search and rescue displays.
- 14.30pm – Arriving back at King Street wharf we wish you a very Happy Australia Day and bid you farewell.