Melbourne Cup Day is Australia’s best known horse racing event held on the first Tuesday of November every year. This event is popularly dubbed as “the race that stops the nation”, so place your bets! What better way to spend your afternoon cruising Sydney Harbour whilst enjoying a Seafood Buffet before the 3pm Race.
- 3 hours cruising Sydney Harbour aboard the Bella Vista
- Buffet lunch with allocated seating
- Desserts, tea and coffee
- A glass of bubbly served on arrival
- Professional uniformed crew to look after your every need.
- Screens on board to watch the race
- Licensed bar available on board for beverage services
- Best dressed prizes
*Make sure you wear your best hat or fascinator
- 12.45pm: Pick up from Star City Casino Wharf boarding Bella Vista
- Watch all the action from the 152nd Melbourne Cup Carnival live from Flemington Racecourse in Melbourne, Victoria on one of our 4 high definition plasma TV’s
- 3pm: We hope you’ve placed your bets – The main race begins! And they’re off….
- 3.30pm: Prizes will be presented for best dressed on board!
- 3.45pm: Drop off Star City Casino Wharf