Premium access to Sydney’s exclusion zone for the midnight fireworks. All-inclusive package of cruise, canapés, buffet and drinks.
There is no dress code, please ensure you wear comfortable shoes so we can see you on the dance floor all night long! This is a cocktail-style cruise with no reserved seating.
Arancini filled with Bocconcini, roast pumpkin and baby spinach (v)
Tempura king prawns served with wasabi mayonnaise (v)
Chicken satay skewers with a spicy peanut sauce (gf)
Salt and Szechuan Calamari with lime chili aioli (v)
Ricotta and cheese puffs with tomato basil salsa (v)
Chefs selection of mini quiches
Steamed Pork Wontons (gf)
Honey baked ham of ham with glaze pineapple (gf)
Lamb kebabs with Tzaziki sauce (gf)
Oven baked Herb and Pecorino crusted
Chicken with a veloute sauce
Spinach Tortellini in a portabella mushroom, roast capsicum and pesto sauce (v)
King prawn Salad drizzled with a tangy tomato mayonnaise (v)(gf)
Roquette pear Parmesan salad with a white balsamic reduction (v)(gf)
Charcuterie board-mix of cold cuts
Olives and cheeses (gf)
Caprese salad – tomato, bocconcini, basil and pesto (v)(gf)
Artisan Bread Display
Petite Beef Stroganoff Pies
Garlic prawn twisters
Individual boxes with Rigatoni pasta served in a home-made Napolitana sauce (v)
Mini Gelato cones
Fresh Strawberry Romanoff
Assorted seasonal fruit
Prefer a private cruise? Exclusively hire an entire vessel and customise your package to create your most successful New Year’s Eve event yet! Speak to our qualified Personal Event Manager to create your ideal private package today >> Click here.
– Children under 3 are welcome on board free of charge, strictly no prams.
– Any guests over the age of 3 are full price.
– Charter vessels are a part of the Harbour of Light Parade which grants access to the Exclusion Zone for the firework displays. Positions for the Exclusion Zone are issued by the City of Sydney the month prior to NYE and may vary.
– There is NO ALLOCATED SEATING on board – assorted seating and cocktail tables will be provided for use by all guests.
– Each charter vessel ticket capacity are capped for guest comfortability.
– Menus are approximate and subject to change without notice, to equal or higher value.
– The only dietary requirements catered for are gluten free and vegetarian.
– Food safety preparation guidelines are always followed in food preparation. For severe allergies we recommend an appropriate level of caution when consuming food prepared in a commercial kitchen.
– You must provide a printed version of your boarding pass at check-in at the pickup wharf.
– All guests must carefully check the booking confirmation prior to boarding to ensure they are at the correct wharf at the correct time. We recommend arriving 1 hour prior to departure.
– IDs may be requested at check-in – please have on your person at all times.
– Departure and arrival times may vary slightly on the night, consistent with the traffic present on the Harbour on NYE.
– A smart-casual dress code applies – enclosed shoes permitted only.
– No coat or bag check is provided.
– Bookings made on All Occasion Cruise vessels through third parties will be subject to the terms and conditions of that third party.