– Ticket bookings can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (02) 9809 5499 between 9am – 5pm Mondays-Fridays. Deposits can be made by all major credit cards, direct debit, cheque or cash. Please note that a 2.5% service fee applies for Visa, MasterCard and Amex.
– A deposit of 50% is required within 7 days of tentatively holding tickets; if a deposit is not received during this period the ticket holds will be forfeited. Deposits are non-refundable.
– No ticket refunds will be issued under any circumstances, including in the unlikely instance of natural disasters, firework cancellation, rain etc.
– Tickets are fully transferrable: please note no ticket name changes can be made within 14 days of the cruise date.
– All prices are subject to change without notice
– Final payment is required on or before 1st December.
– Children under 3 are welcome on board free of charge, strictly no prams.
– Any guests over the age of 3 are full price.
– Charter vessels are a part of the Harbour of Light Parade which grants access to the Exclusion Zone for the firework displays. Positions for the Exclusion Zone are issued by the City of Sydney the month prior to NYE and may vary.
– There is NO ALLOCATED SEATING on board – assorted seating and cocktail tables will be provided for use by all guests.
– Each charter vessel ticket capacity are capped for guest comfortability.
– Menus are approximate and subject to change without notice, to equal or higher value.
– The only dietary requirements catered for are gluten free and vegetarian.
– Food safety preparation guidelines are always followed in food preparation. For severe allergies we recommend an appropriate level of caution when consuming food prepared in a commercial kitchen.
– You must provide a printed version of your boarding pass at check-in at the pickup wharf.
– All guests must carefully check the booking confirmation prior to boarding to ensure they are at the correct wharf at the correct time. We recommend arriving 1 hour prior to departure.
– IDs may be requested at check-in – please have on your person at all times.
– Departure and arrival times may vary slightly on the night, consistent with the traffic present on the Harbour on NYE.
– A smart-casual dress code applies – enclosed shoes permitted only.
– No coat or bag check is provided.
– Bookings made on All Occasion Cruise vessels through third parties will be subject to the terms and conditions of that third party.